JKnit HD Lite is a free knitting pattern reader app for iPad. You can use this app to import and view patterns in both PDF and interactive JKnit formats. Try JKnit HD Lite for yourself and discover the best way of knitting!
Built-in PDF viewer designed with knitters in mind.
- It is easy to follow charts with this PDF viewer. You can rotate pages with landscape-oriented charts and add custom row highlight bars on every page of the pattern. Just double tap anywhere above the bar to shift it up or below to shift it down. Import your PDFs into the app from your computer, e-mail attachments, websites or download them directly from your pattern library on KnitPoint.com.
Easy access to your KnitPoint pattern library.
- JKnit HD Lite provides a convenient access to your free and paid patterns purchased on KnitPoint.com. Just sign in to your KnitPoint account and download your patterns in both PDF and JKnit formats directly into the app.
JKnit pattern format will let you enjoy comfortable, uninterrupted knitting.
- Just advance the counter as you complete each row, and JKnit HD Lite will give you detailed row-by-row reminders of what to do next. If you need to frog a few rows back, the app will track and adjust accordingly. And whenever you come back to a project after a while, JKnit HD Lite will help you pick up exactly where you left off.
All of your patterns at your fingertips.
- JKnit HD Lite will store all of your downloaded patterns. There is no limit, as long as there is enough memory. So, wherever you go, you will have all of your patterns with you - just bring along your iPad!
Keep track of your project materials, add photos and maintain project logs.
- You can easily capture and keep track of all of the essential project information in JKnit HD Lite. Input your project yarn and needles, type or paste in you project notes. Set your project start date, and the knit timer will automatically record the time you spend working on a project. It is also simple to add project photos by either taking them with the built-in camera (iPad 2 only) or importing them from the photo library.
Beautiful design and streamlined user interface.
- You will be spending a lot of time knitting with JKnit HD Lite alongside you. So it is a high priority for us to continually improve the look and feel of the app. JKnit HD Lite has a beautiful, clean and consistent design and a user interface that is optimized for convenient screen navigation. JKnit HD Lite has been custom tailored to fully take advantage of iPad's large screen and supports portrait and landscape screen orientations.