Forget about paper clutter and notes, all the unraveling and rework because you forgot to increase 10 rows earlier, or feeling lost because you haven't worked on your project for two months. JKnit Pro for iPhone and iPod touch will help you transform any knitting pattern into easy to follow, row-by-row instructions and will reward you with the benefit of comfortable, uninterrupted knitting. Unparalleled professional-grade features and versatility make this one-of-a-kind app a must-have for every knitter.
JKnit pattern format will let you enjoy uninterrupted knitting with detailed row-by-row reminders.
- Just advance the counter as you complete each row, and JKnit Pro will direct you what to do next. If you need to tweak your pattern or frog a few rows back, the app will track and adjust accordingly. And whenever you come back to a project after a while, JKnit Pro will help you pick up exactly where you left off.
Full editing capabilities and easy access to patterns on KnitPoint.com
- JKnit Pro is loaded with powerful features that let you input virtually any knitting pattern (and most of crochet patterns too). With JKnit Pro, you can setup your patterns directly on the device or do it on any computer using the JKnit Web Portal and then import them in wirelessly. You can also easily access free and paid patterns purchased on KnitPoint.com in both PDF and JKnit formats and download them into the app.
Built-in PDF viewer designed with knitters in mind.
- It is easy to follow charts with this PDF viewer. You can rotate pages with landscape-oriented charts and add custom row highlight bars on every page of the pattern. Just double tap anywhere above the bar to shift it up or below to shift it down. Import your PDFs into the app from your computer, e-mail attachments, websites or download them directly from your pattern library on KnitPoint.com.
Keep track of your project materials, add photos and maintain project logs.
- You can easily capture and keep track of all of the essential project information in JKnit Pro. Input your project yarn and needles, type or paste in you project directions and notes. Set your project start date, and the knit timer will automatically record the time you spend working on a project. It is also simple to add project photos by either taking them with the built-in camera or importing them from the photo library.
All of your projects always at your fingertips.
- JKnit has a built-in database that will store all of your projects. There is no limit, as long as there is enough memory. So, wherever you go, you will have all of your projects with you - just bring along your mobile device!
JKnit Web Portal makes project setup and transfer fast and easy.
- JKnit Web Portal lets you setup your knitting projects on any computer and transfer them over to your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad with just a push of a button. The portal is a powerful web based application that perfectly complements JKnit Pro and makes it much more than just a mobile app. Get JKnit Pro and create your free user account on the portal today! (Premium accounts are also available)
Go to the JKnit Web Portal
Beautiful design and streamlined user interface.
- You will be spending a lot of time knitting with JKnit Pro alongside you. So it is a high priority for us to continually improve the look and feel of the app. While it is packed with features, JKnit has a beautiful, clean and consistent design and a user interface that is optimized for fast data input and convenient screen navigation. With a full support of the high-resolution Retina display, JKnit Pro looks great on iPhone 4 and the iPod touch.